Experienced, Innovative, Scalable, Proven
TBS has over 22 years’ experience in deploying innovative TaskMaster solutions across multiple sectors. This is combined with a continual investment in an aggressive R&D programme. The result is TaskMaster’s ability to work seamlessly across multiple business units within your organisation and across many sectors. The rich nature of the TaskMaster platform means that we can offer tailored solutions that deal with targeted business challenges. The TaskMaster building blocks form the foundations on which to create our sector focussed solutions.
Click on the links for more information about your specific area.
Logistics – The Issues
The collection and delivery of any goods generate a huge paper trail that can be inaccurate and inconsistent. Each form needs to be handled and processed numerous times, prolonging the reporting and invoicing workflow. Upholding industry standards is complex and time-consuming.
Logistics – The Solution
- Plans and coordinates all fleet management activities
- Collection – cars, cash, goods
- Delivery – anything that has been collected
- GPS tracking – monitoring progress, capturing photos and videos
- Compliance assured
Energy – The Issues
The necessary complexity of maintenance repair operations (MRO) and the appropriate certification that ensures and documents compliance, is time-consuming. Within the oil and gas sector and power generation accurate records are essential but not always easily and readily maintained.
Energy – The Solution
- TaskMaster – revolutionising proactive management
- Managing asset inspections, MRO and certification
- Improves productivity and reliability
- Ensures compliance with complex MRO/HSE regulations
- Allows access to vital information anywhere, anytime
- Empowering the Workforce with real-time information
Retail – The Issues
A long term frustration within retail is out-of-date stock information on the shop floor, with warehouse enquiries being time-consuming and often inaccurate. Customers will not wait, and even worse, will not return in the future.
Retail – The Solution
- TaskMaster – improves the retail experience
- Reduces friction of traditional process
- Stock enquiries, price comparison, click and collect, request for assistance to upselling are all improved
- Utilisation of IoT, beacons and smart devices has empowered the Workforce
- The upsell process is simplified and improved
- Customer retention increased
Transport – The Issues
Transportation of people and goods relies on being efficient and timely; with ever increasing demands for security in all things, value for money and all-round quality, this sector has potential problems at every turn. Communication is the key and accurate updates of delays and cancellations between the workforce and their customers will always be paramount.
Transport – The Solution
- TaskMaster – successfully creates innovative and effective solutions for the transport industry
- Benefits are recognised by passenger rail transportation, air transport communications and technology sectors
- Improved operational process and customer journey management
- Wearable ‘hands free’ devices for security checks, inspection and audit, optimise workflow
Facilities Management – The Issues
Facilities Management companies are coming under continual pressure to ‘deliver more for less’ and with the introduction of the living wage, challenging times are ahead. Using staff to follow routine inspections, and cleaning rooms when they have remained unused, is ineffective and costly.
Facilities Management – The Solution
- TaskMaster – revolutionising the high pressure sector of FM
- Integrating with (IoT), configured rules based algorithms deliver on-demand and condition based services
- True hands-free working or on smartphone technology
- Facilities managed by an appropriate member of the Workforce in a smarter way
- SLA reporting
Utilities – The Issues
TBS has been working with Utility based companies for over 15 years and well understand the common issues. It is essential to enhance efficiencies and levels of service whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Providing field workers and management with real-time information is of prime importance.
Utilities – The Solution
- TaskMaster – revolutionising core asset management and field service capabilities
- Removing administration constraints and driving consistent adherence to process
- Optimising performance and supporting a changing workforce
- Utility workforce solutions from asset management to meter operations, data collection and technician services
Plant Hire & Service
Plant Hire – The Issues
It is imperative that a tight control on the maintenance and tracking of machinery and manpower is upheld. The geographical spread of assets and workforce, and the remote locations where wireless networks are not always available, demand a flexible and reliable solution.
Plant Hire – The Solution
- TaskMaster – instant data capture and uniquely configured workflows
- Workflow access with or without wireless networks
- High level of transparency
- Effective auditing and stock management
- Empowering increased efficiencies across field and back office functions
Public Sector – The Issues
This sector remains under pressure to reduce costs and help lower the national debt. Not having more time with clients when on a home visit for domiciliary care, or not doing that extra little repair job for a tenant, is a constant issue that has to be addressed.
Public Sector – The Solution
- TaskMaster – creates solutions that deliver improvements in the productivity and efficiencies of the Workforce
- Effective use of technology underpins all key cost-saving strategies
- Reduction in repeat visits
- Improved process compliance
- From Domiciliary Care to the management
Field Service – The Issues
Completing paperwork in the field is cumbersome, often inaccurate and can be inconsistent. Lack of detail and error correction means higher administrative costs to any business. The management of planned and reactive work without real-time information is convoluted.
Field Service – The Solution
- TaskMaster – successfully created unique and powerful workflows to facilitate specific field service activities
- Providing efficient, high quality Customer Service whilst minimising costs
- Using a wide range of smart devices, relevant information is exchanged in real-time
- Workforce, Management and the Customer are always up to date, thus improving business efficiency and Customer Service